■ LEGAL INFORMATION
This website is published with the kind permission and under the control of THEODORTM registered trademark owned by Guillaume LELEU (Paris, France), distributed under license by: La Société Française des Thés et de l'Orient 1842 (S.F.T.O. 1842), whose headquarters are at: ZI RN 13 – BP34B - F- 78270 Bonnières Sur Seine
S.A.S company with a registered capital of 274,608.50 euros.
Registered at RCS VERSAILLES
Under the number B 451 845 481
APE code: 4637 ZN
EEC Intracom. VAT. Number: FR 61 451 845 481
The use of this website implies fully acceptance of the terms described below which S.F.T.O. 1842 reserves the right to modify at any time.
Editor: S.F.T.O. 1842
Publication Manager: Artistic Department S.F.T.O. 1842, Guillaume LELEU
Project management and achievement: Web-marketing Department S.F.T.O. 1842 – Jennifer BRIQUET
Design: THEODORTM; Creation, Marketing & Communication Department S.F.T.O. 1842
Web integration, development, and hosting: Alienor.net
Since it is specified that all intellectual property rights regarding the website and all of its components (trademarks, designs, copyrights, domain names...) are subject to a right of ownership or exclusive use of the brand THEODORTM, any total or partial reproduction of the website and its subdomains, without explicit approval from THEODORTM, is forbidden.
The website www.theodor.fr and other subdomains (.paris, .com) (hereinafter referred to as ‘the website’) and all its composing elements are a protected work falling under French and international legislations relative to copyrights and intellectual property.
No commercial exploitation, reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, distribution, of partial or complete parts of this website and its subdomains can be made without prior and explicit permission from THEODORTM. The violation of this right of intellectual and/or industrial property is a counterfeiting offense punishable by a sentence of 2 year imprisonment and a 150,000 euro fine.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content of our pages has been prepared with the utmost care and we try our best to ensure the accuracy of the information published on our website and its subdomains. We reserve the right to modify this content at any time. Therefore, any published information and visuals are there for informative purposes exclusively and shall by no means represent a contractual document justifying any legal proceedings.
Under no circumstances shall S.F.T.O. 1842 be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages, of any kind, resulting from the use of this website, especially in the following cases:
- an interruption of the website or the occurrence of computer bugs;
- any inaccuracy or incomplete information figuring on the website;
- damages resulting from the fraudulent intrusion of a third party leading to a modification of the information available on the website.
S.F.T.O. 1842 reserves the right to place a cookie on the user's computer. These information are not kept on the user's computer. To learn more, see our cookies policy.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to always offer you an optimal and customized user experience during your visit on our online shop theodor.fr, THEODOR is likely to collect and process information related to you, particularly personal data.
The responsible for the process is ‘La Société Française des Thés et de l’Orient 1842’ (S.F.T.O. 1842), S.A.S company with a registered capital of 274,608.50 euros, whose headquarters are located at Z.I. RN 13 BP34B - F- 78270 Bonnières Sur Seine and registered at RCS VERSAILLES under the number B 451 845 481.
WHAT KIND OF DATA RELATED TO YOU CAN BE COLLECTED?
The terms ‘personal data’ is related to any information enabling to identify you directly (for instance your name, surname…) or indirectly (a customer number, an email address...).
The information you convey to us can be different depending on the expected service, knowing that these can be related to:
- Your identity (your name, first name, date of birth, civility, within the scope of the creation of your customer account)
- Your contact information (particularly your email address, post address, phone number, when you place an order or subscribe to our newsletter)
- Other information necessary to the processing of your order (selected products, chosen payment method, chosen delivery method). As for payments by bank card, NO data is read nor kept by THEODOR, the information are directly processed by the bank.
- The history data related to your orders on our online shop (history of all orders, of purchased items, written communications with the customer service)
- Your request via our contact form or to email@example.com (subject and date of request, different messages exchanged with our services).
HOW DO WE RECEIVE THESE DATA?
With a view to safety and in order to always make the protection of your data our first choice, THEODOR only ask you for the information which are strictly necessary, which can be different according to the context of your request.
Some personal data are provided voluntarily by you, in order to benefit from a specific service, these data can be different depending if it is related to:
- The creation and management of your customer account
- Your subscription to our newsletter
- Your order on our online shop
- Your other requests via our customer service by email, phone or via other third party social networks
Knowing that in the case one part or the totality of the required information are not provided, we cannot guarantee the access to some services offered on our online shop.
Other non-nominative information are automatically collected when you browse our online shop:
- Log in data (the type of device you use to access the website, the IP address, the browser you use, the operating system, the localization of your device, time of browsing, the visited pages, the origin of your visit)
- Your journey on our website (cookies are used to take into consideration your preferences, the way you interact with our website, when you add products to your cart, and this whether you are logged in to your customer account or not).
For further information about the cookies we use, please see our cookies policy.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES FOR THE USE OF YOUR DATA?
THEODOR processes your personal data only when it is necessary.
So with this in mind your data are collected and processed within the frame of:
- The follow-up, processing and shipping of your orders resulting from a contract (information that you provide to us)
- The management of your customer account (information that you indicated to us and update yourself)
- The sending by email of our exceptional offers, news and other little surprises (with your consent through the little tick-box in your customer account)
- The management of your special requests (exchanged information, depending on your request)
- The improvement of your user experience and of our services to you (information automatically collected with a view to customer profiling, to offer you personalized advertisements or suggestions and to improve your experience).
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to always make the respect of your privacy and your personal preferences our first choice, we do not resell your data to any third party, these being processed within the European Union, and essentially by THEODOR itself whose headquarters are located in Bonnières-sur-Seine, Île-de-France.
Only the eventual trustworthy service providers we work with hand in hand to ensure the management of our website, as well as to improve your online experience, are likely to have access to a part of your information, for instance in the following cases:
- Payment by bank card (in this case, your information are directly interpreted by the bank, and are not stored)
- The delivery of your parcel by the delivery service provider, that is to say postal services (only the information necessary for the delivery)
- Computer and digital services
- Advertising, marketing, digital communication agencies (your interests, age or even your socio-professional category are likely to be processed by our trustworthy service providers with a view to offer you personalized suggestions and advertisements).
- The use of buttons linked to social networks (data related to your identification can be sent to these social networks when you choose to share a product page of our online shop with a friend. We invite you then to check the using terms and conditions of the concerned social network, which are applied as soon as you use it).
PROTECTION AND GUARANTEE OF PRIVACY
We make sure to set up the necessary measures in order to ensure the safety of your data.
In this view, all payment by credit card made on our website is done confidentially between the buyer and the bank, thanks to the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) data encryption protocol.
Also, an additional control system is integrated when you make the payment, enabling to generate a code directly sent to the buyer’s mobile phone in order to confirm their identity.
Besides, our website is hosted on a dedicated server and updates are regularly applied to guarantee a maximum level of safety and to preserve the data that are entrusted to us.
YOUR RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
If you have a Theodor customer account, you can access, modify or complete your personal data at any time by logging in to it, as well as follow your order history.
If not, it is very important to us that you feel free to contact us at any time by post mail at S.F.T.O 1842 - BP34B – Z.I. RN 13 - 78270 Bonnières sur Seine – France
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the frame of controlling your personal data to exercise your rights in accordance with GDPR dated May 25th 2018, that is to say:
- A right of access
- A right of rectification
- A right to erasure*
- A right to data portability
- A right to withdraw your consent, in the cases you gave it at some point
Please know that for all request, we are likely to ask you for further information as well as elements allowing us to confirm your identity.
Also, If you don’t want to receive our communications by email anymore, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the provided link at the bottom of one of our emails, or by unchecking the provided tick-box directly in your customer account, under ‘My personal data’.
* By exercising your right to erasure, we are likely to keep some of your personal data and this when the law imposes it or allows us to do so, if a motive is legitimate (which can be the justification for the fulfillment of a contract, that is to say the preparation and shipping of an order), in order to exercise or to defend rights in court or if the exercise of this right is harming the freedom of speech and to information.